Rethink Listening is a powerful and mind-blowing speech about the power of active listening, and how it can maximize your results. You can expect to reconsider your perspectives, and get tips and stories from Niklas’ life; where his mindset has provided him with some unbelievable opportunities. Niklas states that development depends on leaders, as well as employees, and that both are part of the solution.
Niklas wholeheartedly believes that the key to success is to start listening to understand what others are really saying, and encourages everyone to take responsibility and become a part of the solution. By introducing a new listening approach, one where we endeavor to truly understand rather than gleaning quick points through interpretations; by utilizing more dialogue and having a greater openness, with the help of others we will find new perspectives and new solutions. We must return to human conversations with honest and sincere ambitions. Otherwise there is a risk that you will miss out on great business ideas, improvement opportunities and new ways to collaborate.
– Companies and organizations
– Decision makers
– Work groups
– Management groups
– Businesses and business executives
– Communities, Enterprises or NGO’s
- About the listening paradigm
- How successful listening can maximize your results
- How you are part of the problem and part of the solution at the same time
- How to really listen and understand
- Your responsibility to listen, participate and involve
- Creating listening values
- What it costs to not listen
- Discovering synergies
- What creates and controls your behavior today
- Insights and knowledge are not enough
- What can you do now?
- 60 minutes
- Audience receives a workbook to use during speech
- Optional: 2-4 hour workshops, adjusted to clients business goals